Thursday, November 11, 2010

F.I.N.A.L.S and a Fresh Start

Finals time already!!

GAHHHH, I honestly have no idea how this happened so quickly but I just had my last class of the term?!?!? Ummm I am not o.k with that. Three days of finals stand between me and a giant table piled with turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and the greatest people I have in my life... a.k.a my family.

This term has been hectic and crazy and busy and I can say that I have learned way more than a lot. And I am already looking forward to next term starting already.

I am also REALLY looking forward to something that many people in Erie wouldn't mind going without... winter!

It is BY FAR my favorite season. You get all the great stuff, Christmas decorations, SNOW, blankets, cool hats and mittens, boots, hot chocolate, and my favorite COLLEGE BASKETBALL!!

That's right peeps I am a fanatic of college basketball, more specifically the DUKE BLUE DEVILS!

I am also really looking forward to starting my internship again in January. I will be keeping you updated on being an intern and a full time student, because believe you me, it is the hardest craziest, most intense thing; and you will love it.. at least i did/do.

O.K. There really isn't a lot more to say except GO LAKERS (PSAC Championship Football game THIS SATURDAY!) and fingers crossed finals go well!

Rachel's thought of the week: Check out Tyler Ward (youtube) not only does this guy do amazing covers he has some spectacular original pieces as well, and totally worth checking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment