Monday, December 20, 2010

Home for the Holidays!

Hey hey hey!

So it's been a little crazy these past few weeks. New classes, new teachers, new assignments, it's crazy but good!

Although it's a little crazy sometimes classes are great! I'm taking Accounting II - Managerial, Business Law I, Communications Techniques, and New Testament. They really are good classes and I would have to say that I am lalalalalaloving Comm Techniques. It's a whole lot of fun, plus I can really see myself using these things in the future, and to me that's sometimes the best part of taking a class.

So yeah, that's the exciting happening in my academic life!

I picked my sister up from the airport the day we finished for break and we spent the day in Erie having dinner, and watching Hockey... it was great!

Now I'm home for the holidays and it's awesome. I have more than missed having a break and being able to enjoy time with my family. I am really looking forward to when my oldest sister comes home from Boston on Christmas Eve.

We start back for classes on Jan. 3 and that's also when I start my internship with the Erie SeaWolves... again. I'm looking forward to going back and getting more experience in my field.

This internship was the best thing I have done so far within my major. Yeah it's stressful, it's crazy intense, it's long hours, but it is the best experience that I could have ever asked for!

Not only is this an exciting time for myself, but I'm sure you guys are too. Yeah it's the holidays, Christmas breaks are coming up, but I know that when I was a senior in High School this was about the time that I was really starting the pick and choose process of where I wanted to go to college.

So Happy Holidays! Hope it's a good one!

Rachel's thought of the day: Play snake on Facebook. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment