Sunday, January 30, 2011

Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down

Ok, so this week I am inspired by one of my favorite people in the whole world. My sister, Bekah O'Connor. This lady is probably one of the funniest, greatest people I know. Anyway she has recently started her own blog in hopes of becoming a social media phenomenon.


Here it goes,
Thumbs Up Thumbs Down Mercyhurst College Edition:

The lack of snow removal in the parking lots gets a BIG THUMBS DOWN in my book. Don't get me wrong I love this place more than dino chicken nuggets (which I love a lot) but come on people! I am constantly scoffing at the commercials where the vehicles go off-road into the snow. Like who needs a car that can do that? However my eyes are rolling less when I think of the advantage I would have parking if I had those extra capabilities. Rest assured though you can purchase an underground parking space if you want.

TWO THUMBS WAY UP to Mercyhurst College Athletics. Ok, so one of the things that you are going to be concerned with when choosing a college is what else is there to do besides going to class? Have no fear! Not only do we have events that LSC, MSG, and SAC put on every weekend, but we also have 24 AMAZING sports teams (2 of them are even DI!!). Pretty much every weekend you can find a sport to watch whether it's football, basketball, hockey, volleyball... the list goes on!! It's not just that we have a lot of sports, but we're pretty darn good at them too! Check it out the sports we offer at hurstathletics.com


Thought of the day/week: Check out the blog that inspired this post at http://thumbsindifferentdirections.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment